IT Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software.
IT Technician performs a wide range of duties as mentioned below:
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
- Respond to user questions and explain the operation of network applications and equipment.
- Provide the service in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation.
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Installing hardware and software in PC’s.
- Maintaining or repairing equipment’s.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computers, photocopiers, projectors, printers and AV system issues.
- Setting up computer security measures.
- Configuring computer in network.
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Managing computer labs
- Provide assistance for Online interviews
- Provide assistance in auditorium for technical support
Any other related tasks assigned by line manager.
- Working knowledge in computer hardware and software systems.
- Working knowledge in computer networks, network administration and installation.
- Working knowledge in computer troubleshooting
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT Skills
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in IT or Computer Science or related field.