To help integrate technologies into curriculum design to improve the education experience provided by A ‘Sharqiyah university to its students.
- Facilitate the use of technology to improve the effectiveness of the educational programs for the university colleges
- Promote technologies as learning tools and design educational materials using the latest technologies to improve overall rigidness of the university academic programs.
- Converting current educational materials into an engaging blended learning format
- Developing supplemental materials that help instructors developing their subject’s resources
- Efficiently engaging in planning and problem solving to issues related to blended learning and distance learning development
- Evaluation of an instructor’s engagement and self-development in regard to their eLearning capacity development.
- Coordinate the conversion of instructional goals and objectives set by course coordinator into blended learning format.
- Provide training to instructors to improve their eLearning competencies.
- Gather reports about the instructors and students eLearning performance
- Provides assistance in the selection, ordering, receiving, and installing new equipment and software
- Developing web applications and other required interfaces to serve the university objectives and services stability and efficiency.
- Supports the use of computers in labs
- Perform other assigned tasks
Minimum of 5 years experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of Video editing, Graphic design, PHP, ASP.net, HTML5, JASON, Java, Oracle, MySQL, Linux, Adobe Captivate, Adobe premire, and Adobe presenter II.
- Professional mobile application development skills
- Excellent API and web development skills
- Excellent moodle technical background
- Commitment to quality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
Creativity and Presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information technology or Educational technologies